Career – Institute of Maritime Drive Systems – Scientific activity / project work
Quality and IT management
A division of the institute into four departments serves to achieve the goals. The first department researches systems based on the fuels to be identified, their storage on board and conditioning for use in the appropriate converter. The second researches the further development of on-board systems for electricity, heating and cooling and their interaction with the systems of the first department. The third department brings the systems developed and set up by the two departments on board a demonstrator in order to test the systems under real conditions and to make them certifiable. The fourth department simulates the marine energy systems virtually in order to investigate simulations under extreme conditions.
- You set up the quality management and IT system, develop it further and monitor it
- You develop recommendations for continuous improvement
- You represent the institute in various committees
- You prepare and carry out audits
- You organize and carry out internal training courses in the area of /QM
- You assign access rights to drives, networks and other IT components
- You secure the IT system against cyber attacks
You will be accepted into a team in which collegial cooperation and solidarity are very important. We are a crisis-proof employer who gives us the freedom to perform tasks in the best possible way. Furthermore, development and training opportunities are essential to achieve our goals. That is why we offer a wide variety of internal offers tailored to your needs. In addition, our flexible working hours and our family policy help you to combine work and family in the best possible way.
- Completed a scientific university degree (Diploma / Master) in the course of studies in physics, shipbuilding, chemistry, mechanical engineering or in a comparable course of study
- Knowledge and experience in quality management and training to become a QM auditor
- Several years of experience in QM and IT
- Good knowledge of the relevant ISO
- good communication skills
- good English knowledge
- Knowledge of the IKON quality management system is desirable
Feel free to write us!